Birthday greetings to my only loving daughter Syeda Sarah Gilani

 Well it was, April 30th, 2014  a blessed day , when my  wife  ( estranged ) gave birth to our second baby, luckily a beautiful daughter in Modern Hospital,Srinagar. The air was filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement. I held her in my arms, recited  mandatory azaan, and  instantly named her "Sarah".In that blessed and precious moment, nothing mattered more than the health and happiness of my wife (estranged ) and our new born daughter, Syeda Sarah Gilani. The sound of Sarah's first cry echoed through the room bringing it a wave of joy and hope for the future. It was a moment of bliss and gratitude, a reminder of the precious gift of life,that had  been bestowed upon us.The moment my wife (estranged) gave birth to our daughter, I was flooded with joy, excitement and a sense of responsibility. I well remember the kindness of the gynecologist  Dr Tasneem Gowhar, who performed the cesarean delivery, and moreover do appreciate the personal care of  Mr. Jan Sahib, the owner of the renowned Modern Hospital. Becoming a father to a daughter brought out emotions , I had never felt before.I felt a strong desire to always be there to support and protect my daughter and to give her the love and guidance she needed as she grew. This new and rewarding experience challenged me to be the best version of myself. My heart swelled with an overwhelming sense of pride and love for her.Each  milestone she reached from those first wobbly steps to her sweet first words filled me with wonder and awe. Being a father to a daughter has boundless love, unwavering support and endless growth. I am grateful for the privilege of being a  part of her life, and her "birthday"  will forever be etched in my memory.It was a moment of bliss and gratitude, a reminder of the precious gift of the life that had  been bestowed upon us. Having a daughter brought immense joy and fulfillment to my life and I am forever grateful to Allah for the blessing of being Sarah's father.The day, 30th April,2014 due to some disturbances in Srinagar, strict curfew remained imposed and,  had I not been a uniformed Sub Inspector (then) of the Vigilance & Inspections of the erstwhile Commercial Taxes Department , I would perhaps have not been able to mange things as I did. Alhamdulillah. My  loving  daughter Sarah was very cute at the time  of her birth.May Almighty  Allah bless her with good health, best education and above all a moral character. Now, my Sarah is in 5th Standard  in the prestigious Crescent Public School, Naseem Bagh, Srinagar, may she along with her elder brother Syed Arshad Gilani and youngest brother Syed Murshad Gilani be blessed with the choicest blessings of Allah. Aamen.

Syed Majid Gilani is a  writer and GST Inspector , J& K and can be reached at syedmajid6676@gmail.com  



Comments

  1. MY LIFELINE, MY DAUGHTER ...PAPA LOVES YOU AND LIVES JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam of Er. Syed Javed Nazir Mantaqi

Jannat Makeen Nizam ud Din Chishti